Use & Maintenance
Smoke To Live uses only the latest technology for electronic cigarettes. The basic components are a battery and charging unit.
First use of DOS e-Cigarette kit:
When you receive your kit, please follow these recommendations:
- Screw the battery into the wall charger in a clock wise motion *Do Not Over Tighten.
- When battery contact point mates with the charging unit, the indicator light on the charger will turn red if the battery needs to be charged. When battery is fully charged the indicator light will be green*. Make sure not to overcharge the battery! The manufacturers recommend an initial battery charge of about 8 hours.
- Remove one of your Cartomizers from its protective bag. Remove the plastic end cap. Screw the Cartomizer into the battery in a clockwise motion. Do not over tighten as this will reduce or cut off the airflow.
- Take one or two short, slow puffs to charge the Cartomizer then take one long slow puff. You can adjust the amount of vapor you receive by regulating the length of your puff.**
- If you notice a decrease in the amount of vapor, you are either running out of smoke solution and need to replace your cartomizer or your battery is losing its charge. Ensure your battery is charged before replacing your Cartomizer.
* Do Not Use the battery until it has been fully charged.
**Please remember, electronic cigarettes are different from normal cigarettes. Do not pull too hard or too fast when inhaling. If you do that, you wont get an optimal amount of vapor and wont have a satisfactory experience. A nice slow, strong pull is the best way to get the largest amount of vapor and best overall experience.
e-Cigarette \ EGO maintenance:
Like all electronic components your Smoke To Live electronic cigarette does require some basic maintenance to ensure a long, trouble free experience. Please follow the guidelines below:
- Do not overcharge your battery. While there is a micro chip in the battery that regulates various activities the battery will burn up if overcharged for a long period of time.
- The contact points of the battery and cartomizer \ tank become dirty and can fail to operate properly. To help prevent device failure use rubbing alcohol to clean the points where the tank and battery connect. You can do this with a q-tip or paper towel.
- Another possible reason for the battery to stop working for a few minutes is drawing too long or too many times in a short period of time. The sensor will shut down for several minutes if this happens.
Ego battery maintenance:
- The battery is the most important part of your Ego device.
- Every 7-10 days, clean the head thread of the Ego battery from any remaining liquid and dirt.
When you use the battery, please be aware of its locking mechanism:
- 5 quick rapid clicks on the power button will lock the device and another quick rapid clicks will be used to unlock it.
- When it has blinked 15 times, then it’s time to recharge your battery.
Remember NEVER wet your battery.
Ego clearomizer maintenance:
In order to clean the clearomaizer, you will need to fill in the clearomizer up to 0.4 ml with hot water, shack the clearomizer, empty it and let it dry for few minutes.
How to use The e-liquid:
Open the cap of the cartomizer with any sharp object and find white liquid retainer stuffed with wool. Remove the lid on bottle of e-liquid, Carefully hold dropper tip over center of cartridge, Place 5-8 drops of e-liquid into wool of liquid retainer. Screw lid securely on-liquid bottle. Place bottle away from children or pets. lectronic cigarettes are different from normal cigarettes. Do not pull too hard or too fast when inhaling. If you do that, you wont get an optimal amount of vapor and wont have a satisfactory experience. A nice slow, strong pull is the best way to get the largest amount of vapor and best overall experience.
Make sure to only open Cartomizers when you are ready to use them. If you open them prior to use and leave them laying around, the smoke solution will work its way out and you will get a mouthful of liquid when you go to use it. They will be fine when screwed into the battery, just dont leave them laying around without being attached or with the protective covers.
You can also visit one of our locations for a quick fix or you can also send it to our office for a replacement as a part of your product warranty. Please send it to :
Smoke To Live Inc.
13423 blanco rd #105
San Antonio, Tx 78216
Please add to package:
1. Copy of receipt
2. Defected item
3. Letter with address to return item
4. Check\money order for $15 to cover shipping and handling costs.
5. Make sure you have a tracking number to the package, so that we will be able to track it in case we did not receive it . (We are not responsible for lost packages)
Due to the nature of our product, we are unable to offer refunds on any sales.
Warnings and Disclaimers:
Nicotine is considered a poison. Never leave your electronic cigarette or eliquid where a child or pet can reach it. Dont overcharge your battery. Once the charger indicator shows that the battery is charged, unplug the charger and remove the battery. Electronic cigarette batteries have sensors that when in contact with strong airflow, sound or vibration, they can become activated. When carrying/storing an electronic cigarette disconnect the battery from theatomizer to prevent burning. This product was created for smokers/nicotine users. If you are not a smoker/nicotine user this product isnt for you and can be highly toxic and addictive. If you are pregnant/nursing/under legal smoking age do not use this product. If you are allergic to nicotine or propylene glycol, discontinue use immediately.